Thursday, March 6, 2008

A Look into the Future

I'm hoping that this blog catches a lot of interest, but I'll need help to make that happen. If any pawnbroker, or just a pawn shop supporter, wants to contribute an article (or more) I am open to suggestions. I can be reached via Email at pawnlife@live.com. Please email me with a copy of your first article (or general suggestions) so I can review it and possibly add you as an author. If anyone wishes to exchange articles, please email me at that address as well.

There are a few Categories I have planned at the moment to include:

The Truth About Pawn Shops- A general category that explains how pawn shops differ from the common stereotypes. Also, an alternative viewpoint for those in doubt of the legitimacy of the pawn business.

Interesting Happenings- Crazy experiences people have had during a visit/day at a pawn shop. This category will be a controlled category with posts being reviewed by me and published upon my approval.

Tips for Pawn Shop Customers (Coming Soon!)- Ways customers can approach their local pawnbrokers to maximize their loan values as well as tips on negotiating prices.

Tips for Pawnbrokers (Coming Soon!)- Things pawnbrokers can do to increase productivity and customer relations.

The History of the Pawn Shop (Coming Soon!)- Pretty much what the title says. The pawn shop is one of the oldest businesses around today and is rich in tradition and history.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great post. Finding ideas to write about is one of the hardest things about running a blog. Please visit http://goo.gl/eNRCMC